Version 12.1 of EmailSuccess is now available.
New features and improvements include:
- New Active/Passive cluster mode with share-nothing architecture and modular services roles.
- Support for secure (SMTPS and STARTLS) inbound SMTP connections.
- New Filtering option to search for message by sending Pool under the web interface.
- Integration with Pravega: an open-source elastic storage service for storing unbounded streams of data.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
- Many performance and security improvements.
- Many dependency upgrades.
- Improvements to the web interface, starting scripts, systemd scripts and default configuration.
- New HerdDB release with performance and stability improvements. HerdDB is now the default database for new installations.