Version 11.22 of EmailSuccess is now available.
New features and improvements include:
- A new “blackhole” Autotuning option to discard all email toward a specific Provider before even send them out, useful so as not to waste resources on bogus Providers. The error returned can be handled by the outcome pattern as usual.
- Improvement to DKIM and Header Update script: now your scripts are able to access the Provider, IP and Heloname used in a specific sending connection.
Other improvements and bug fixes:
- Security fixes and improvement to the web interface.
- Installer improvement regarding default ciphers configuration.
- New HerdDB release with performance and stability improvements.