We are happy to announce you that version 11.18 of EmailSuccess has been released!
New features and improvements
This version brings with it new features and improvements:
- Better management of the STARTTLS connection, making AutoTuning configuration easier.
- Better CPU management: with version 11.18, EmailSuccess uses up to 20% less CPU.
- In addition to using DNS names, you can define a provider by its MX servers list. Below is an example of the definition for the GSuite provider:
/* Provider Configuration: gsuite */
def void gsuite_definition(config)
def gsuite = config.provider('gsuite')
gsuite.dnsnames = ['aspmx.l.google.com','alt1.aspmx.l.google.com','alt2.aspmx.l.google.com','alt3.aspmx.l.google.com','alt4.aspmx.l.google.com']
/* AutoTuning Parameters: gsuite */
... provider configurations ...
/* Provider Invocation: gsuite */
Other improvements and bug fixes
- From the web UI, you can select a group of messages to delete or resend.
- Allow the collector files to be rotated after a configurable period (for example, 5 minutes) and moved to another directory (for example, to be picked up by another process).
- Fixed errors in the commands
dkim-setof the Admin Console.
- Create a new page with the Admin Console command reference in the documentation.